- The Onion: Come On, Lighten Up, I'm Just Being A Total Asshole – Take this coworker of mine, Diane. Man, is she ever a drama queen. Yesterday, I had barely finished reducing her to a vapid, clothes-obsessed gremlin when she started freaking out on me. It's like, "Take a chill pill, Diane." I guess some people just love getting bent all out of shape over every remark I make about their idiot children.
- Jay Rosenin kooste Shirkyn sanomalehti-esseestä kirjoitetuista kommenteista – Clay Shirky’s Newspapers and Thinking the Unthinkable — is only a piece of the puzzle. That’s why I’ve collected the following links. Together, they form a kind of flying seminar on the future of news, presented in real time.
- Rihanna: Umbrella (soinnut) –
- Alien squid vs. giant robots in tourism videos (Pink Tentacle) – haluan nähdä jättimäisen karjalanpiirakan hyökkäämässä Joensuuhun
- Your Band is a Meme that Generates New Submemes for People to Consume on a Regular Basis – Your band must invade the Perception Economy. Your Band must no longer be a band. Your band must be a meme. A Meme Which Generates subMemes. These memes must be compelling, intriguing, and interesting enough for people to ‘follow’ or at least think that you are ‘worth following.’
Tämä on del.icio.us/dst-linkkilokistani automaattisesti luotu kooste.
There are no revisions for this post.