- Belarussian special forces soldiers break flaming bricks with their foreheads in Minsk during the country's annual military expo and arms fair –
- The BBC has become a victim of its own incredible success – The more visible and influential it becomes, the more it is dragged into highly charged national debates about culture, language and acceptable levels of taste and decency in Britain. The Sachsgate affair last October caused a firestorm, and illustrated how swiftly the Corporation can be drawn into these rows over morality and culture. It has left many within the BBC complaining of a "culture of fear" that suppresses innovation and creativity.
- UK Magazine covers from 25 years ago –
- Lens on NY Timesin uusi kuvajournalismiblogi –
- If there’s a sudden cyberattack on the U.S. Navy, Jim Granger could be among the first to know since it’s his job to keep watch –
Tämä on del.icio.us/dst-linkkilokistani automaattisesti luotu kooste.
There are no revisions for this post.