- Teknologian vaikutuksesta kieleen (n+1) –
- Why Donald Duck is the Jerry Lewis of Germany (WSJ) – “Donald is so popular because almost everyone can identify with him,” says Christian Pfeiler, president of D.O.N.A.L.D. “He has strengths and weaknesses, he lacks polish but is also very cultured and well-read.” But much of the appeal of the hapless, happy-go-lucky duck lies in the translations. Donald quotes from German literature, speaks in grammatically complex sentences and is prone to philosophical musings, while the stories often take a more political tone than their American counterparts.
- Ufo-uskon kehitys 1900-luvulla –
- Is Condé Nast's Si Newhouse the Last Old-Media Tycoon? (New York) – amerikkalaisen aikakauslehtimaailman ystäville
- Ainoaksi jääneitä tweettauksia (Slate) – Which got us to thinking—there must be a legion of Twitterers out there who sign up, tweet once, and never return.
Tämä on del.icio.us/dst-linkkilokistani automaattisesti luotu kooste.
There are no revisions for this post.