- Pelasta 3 lähikauppaa ostamalla jokaisesta 50 eurolla – The 3/50 Project
- Plastic Flashback: A visual history of the credit card –
- Visualizing Sufjan Stevens's Illinoise –
- Nieman Reports 2009: Iran – Can its stories be told? – Journalists still push against boundaries of what Iran permits to tell what is happening there. Doing so invites the tactics of intimidation, threats and interrogations and the risk of imprisonment, banishment, torture and, in some cases, death. A reporter who has been imprisoned and is writing without a byline says: “It is undecided life, with the risks taken being unpredictable, since its press law is open to interpretation. Punishment for breaking the law depends on many things, too, including who you are and what your job is.” Another reporter sent us an e-mail to explain why words intended for our pages would not be on them: “If it was a better time, I would have done it. I am under a lot of psychological pressure, and I am trying not to let it affect my work. My neighbors keep getting calls from security officials who tell them that I am involved in drug smuggling. I am assuming that they want to intimidate me with embarrassing charges before the election.”
- Metallica Setlist Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Finland 2009 – setlist.fm on kiintoisan oloinen palvelu
Tämä on del.icio.us/dst-linkkilokistani automaattisesti luotu kooste.
There are no revisions for this post.