- Jari Sarasvuo: "Antakaa meidän olla" –
- Stuart Murdoch (Belle & Sebastian) – More Songs About Feelings and Women (NYT Mag) –
- World's Worst Person Decides To Go Into Marketing (The Onion) –
- NeoOffice: Printers stop working after installing Apple system update + fix –
- Mattokauppa nimeltään Going Out of Business tekee tinkimisestä taidetta Teksasissa (WSJ) – In the West, an astronomical price tag is often a fiction; slashing it is a way to let buyers believe they're getting a discount. Price tag or not, it's the sellers who always know where a rug comes from, how old it is, how good it is, and how much it cost them. Except for connoisseurs, the only thing most buyers know is what they "love." A seller can size up a buyer and decide what he's likely to pay.
Tämä on del.icio.us/dst-linkkilokistani automaattisesti luotu kooste.
There are no revisions for this post.