- Why can't we concentrate? (Salon) – In many cases, the thing we wish we would do is not only more interesting but ultimately more fun than the things we do instead, and yet it seems to require a Herculean effort to make ourselves do it.
- Internet Memes – siisti skrollattava timeline
- Katsaus The Onionin bisnesmeininkeihin (AdAge) – That's the odd part. If you were to look up our media audit — which you're probably not going to do — our readership grew even though we took circulation down. The pass-around factor for The Onion is pretty huge.
The fact is that print, despite what we did this week in those two places, is a really good business for us. It's a very solid, nice chunk of cash. I personally think that there's room for us to grow the print business. Some of my younger colleagues don't agree with me.
- The highs and lows of Auto-Tune – The most important piece of musical equipment of the last 10 years is not an instrument or a physical object. It’s called Auto-Tune and is used on roughly 90 per cent of all pop songs. It is what’s known as a ‘plug-in’, a specialized piece of software made to be inserted into other, bigger pieces of audio software. Auto-Tune bends off-key notes into pitch perfection.
- Oliver Blank – We Were Walking In The Rain EP –
Tämä on del.icio.us/dst-linkkilokistani automaattisesti luotu kooste.