- Billboard: How Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' Changed The Music Business – The label made "Thriller" the first major release to debut worldwide simultaneously, the first album to be worked for close to two years instead of the usual six or eight months and the first album to spin off seven singles to radio-more than double the normal number.
- Splitscreen-webcam-animaatio-tiesmitä-hienoutta (YT) – vau
- Showcase: Life Behind Glass (Lens) – kuvia pilvenpiirtäjistä ja niiden asukkaista
- Mark Cuban: When you succeed with Free, you are going to die by Free – Like every company in the free space, your lifecycle has come to its conclusion. Don’t fight it. Admit it. Profit from it. Which is exactly what MySpace should do. Rather than trying to reinvent itself to compete better with Facebook, they should do the exact opposite. They should try to optimize whatever monetization opportunities it has. Cut costs to the bone. Maximize revenue per user. Think purely in terms of business. Squeeze every nickel out of it that they possibly can, knowing its going to die a long, slow death.
- Mitä musiikkia Last.fm käyttäjät eivät tahdo kuunnella? – Ja mitä se kertoo musiikin cooliudesta?
Tämä on del.icio.us/dst-linkkilokistani automaattisesti luotu kooste.
There are no revisions for this post.